The Coronavirus is here & it looks like we are all in for a bumpy ride.
SO what we do know & what we can do:
- LOOK AFTER YOURSELF, FAMILY MEMBERS + FRIENDS…AND STAY HOME. Let’s make sure we, as a community, have each others backs (albeit with clean hands and from 2 mtrs away.)
- Twig & Bo is OPEN FOR BUSINESS AS UN-USUAL:
- We are offering FREE 6 DAY A WEEK LOCAL DELIVERIES & $8 Flat rate delivery for further afield.( delivering Mon-Sat)
- NO-CONTACT DELIVERIES are in place, we will leave your flower delivery in a safe location & txt the receiver upon delivery.
- Our Studio will be DELIVERIES ONLY from Tuesday 24th March, we feel socially responsible & just don’t want anyone to take risks at present – plus I’d say we may well fall in the government guidelines of non essential business. SO deliveries only peeps.
- We are sourcing flowers from local flower farms, we will not be driving to the Sydney Flower Market until we see where this crazy virus is at. WHAT does this mean? Stunning flowers as always however our floral designs will be tweaked to suit what is available to us at the time – we are buying super fresh and long lasting – #sendflowersnothugs #twigandboflorist
We all have to roll with the punches right now, and will update this message as we see fit and as new info comes to light.
Twig & Bo aka Shelley
Twig & Bo Florist
Twig & Bo Florist is a floral studio located on the beautiful NSW Coal Coast, a hop away from Austinmer & Thirroul. We are located within Timbermill Studios in the heart of Bulli NSW, delivering modern flower arrangements daily and produce stunning wedding flowers for our client base.
Our ethos: “Friendly customer service, ready to help solve all your floral needs.”
Bringing market fresh and locally grown flowers to Illawarra, Coal Coast, Wollongong and NSW South Coast surrounds.